Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Slow down this season of life!

With Halloween now over, I am excited for the Thanksgiving and Christmas season.

I really want to enjoy this time of the year with the girls. When I was young, it seemed like it took forever for Christmas to finally arrive. That is not the case now that I am an adult. It comes way too quickly. I struggle to fit all of the acitivities in that I want to share with them.

I also don't want to spend time stressing so I am trying to get everything organized on the calendar and getting shopping done early so that I can look forward to seeing everyone's happy faces when they get their gifts! I love giving gifts. I must say that is probably my strongest love language. I just love watching people open a gift! :)

Last week, we fell behind on homeschooling. So this week, we are getting caught up and spending more time at home to do that! We are also starting to enjoy the Christmas cartoons that I just got out of the attic!

This weekend, I am going to see Michelle Duggar speak. I am so excited. I think she runs her home so smoothly and has children with great character and love for family. I definitely strive to be just like that.

Suppose that is my main ramblings for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment